My journey to eating healthier has had its ups and downs. I am at a point where I am happy with my food choices. I don’t crave junk food as much as i used to. I really love the Plant based diet just because I feel that it’s not a strict diet. The rules are simple. Add more greens to your lifestyle. I eat meat or poultry every now and then. But my body is okay if I don’t have it on a regular.
I passed the withdrawals you can say. In the beginning I wasn’t satisfied after eating my dish. I was so used to being full instead of being okay with feeling satisfied. I have to say that one thing that really helped me from feeling empty between big meals was to eat more snacks throughout the day. hummus and chips or nuts, smoothies, pressed juice and crackers or even yogurt with fruit and nuts.
I will tell you more about my journey in future posts. I hope the future post will help you who want to change your eating habits.
This recipe calls for a few or lots of ingredients. depending on what you want to include in your tacos. This recipe is simple. I used three ingredients for the taco mix:(video tutorial below)
- crushed black pepper
- pink salt
- garlic powder
The sauce is made up of two ingredients only
- canned chipotle
- pour Olive oil on to a meduim heat pan
- add a handful of chopped onions. sprinkle back pepper, salt, and garlic powder. cook until onions are golden
- add the zucchini’s and canned corn.
- heat up a flat pan for the tortillas
- take a small bowl and mix in 1/2 of chipotle and 1/2 of mayonnaise. combine
- take your sauce spread on tortilla and add the zucchini mix. enjoy!