If you’re looking to start eating healthy, here’s some help. This recipe is easy and the best part is that you can make it your own and top it with bananas, fruits, berries, etc. The possibilities are endless. This simple Chia pudding takes less than five minutes to prep and let chill overnight. Next morning it’s all ready for you to add more sweetness and finish it with the toppings of your liking.
Hope this helps push yourself to eating a lot more healthier this year. Here are a couple of great benefits about Chia Seeds.
- Excellent source of healthy Omega fatty acids
- 700% more calcium than salmon
- contains more antioxidants than flax seeds or blueberries
- 500% more calcium than milk
- 20% easily digestive vegan protein
1/4 cup of Chia Seeds
1 or 2 tsp of honey(or your preference of sweetener. alternatives: maple syrup or agave)
1 tsp vanilla (this is an option if you’d like the pudding to have more flavor)
1 tsp of yogurt (another option. this thickens the pudding)
i sometimes like to add cinnamon to my pudding
Toppings: berries, bananas, granola, apples,etc.
- Add all the ingredients except the toppings. stir it all together in a jar and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- Finish it off with toppings the next morning. It’s that easy!!
<!– Hotjar Tracking Code for https://abrealove.wordpress.com –>