Being a visual learner, i would like all the recipes i see online to have some short video attached to the post. but unfortunately, i dont see it often. So, i decided to do just that. I tumbled across an easy grilled cheese sandwich on pinterest that i just had to try. And here it is ladies and gents. ENJOY! (video is at the very end)
- French Bread or white sandwich
- 1 Slice of Yellow Onion
- 4-5 small pieces of Broccoli
- slices of honey ham
- 1 Clove Garlic
- shredded Cheddar Cheese
- chop the broccoli into small pieces. after you have chopped the broccoli, grab a medium pan and put it on medium heat.
- chop your garlic and slice your onion
- add a teaspoon of butter following the broccoli.
- mix the garlic, onions and black pepper along with the broccoli
- take your slices of bread and spread butter on the outside of each slice.
- sprinkle some cheddar cheese and honey ham to one side of the bread. add the broccoli mixture to the other.
- give it a good squish while it cooks. fry your sandwich until golden brown on each side.
and TA DA!!